Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Home Grown > Artist's Alley

Old 06-23-2009, 07:45 AM   #1
Richard Caciopp
Doh!

another drawing for my book in progress

I haven't put anything here for a while cause frankly I've gotten so few responces I wonder the point at all. Except that I've paid my dues and that's allot for other places where none are part of the act.

Anyway, I've been continually adding to my story, "Abortions from the Lab." Finished the prequal and am continuing onto the prologue, probably for a bit this morn. This drawing I finished yesterday morn, and the any and all of the rest can be seen on my site,

http://www.themadmonstermaker.com/Ab...xPageAFTL.html

I been selling them with the hopes that other buyers would come forth, both for the drawing and someone who might be interested in publishing the book when it's complete sometime soon, down the road.

Although, I've writen so much, mostly short stories not posted on my site and two other tales, "NightScreams" and "Black House Tales of Horror.", those tow tales are posted on my site with illustrations and words, but as of yet, nothing has been published. That my friends is a hard nut to crack. But I feel with the combination of the illustrations and the stories teaming up, some interested person would step up to the plate, most sooner than later, and see me as the real deal and want to put my work in play.

I've decided to post this note, here and now, both here and in the sales area where my art can be viewed from a selling aspect of its merits.

thanks much for looking and sharing

sincerely,

rich c

the mad doer from the village in the middle
Richard Caciopp is offline   Reply With Quote